Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Herniated disc? Surgery? Recovery time?


Query by Dumpling: Herniated disc? Surgery? Recovery time?

I have herniated disc on L4 and L5 for about a year already. I expertise numbness and discomfort on my correct thigh, calf, and foot. Recently, the pain had just gotten worse. I am normally okay in the daytime. Even so, in the course of the night time, the discomfort is unbearable. Lack of sleep causes fatigue and worsening of the discomfort. I am organizing taking into consideration about getting a surgery. I am asking yourself about how it feels and how lengthy I have to keep in bed for recovery immediately after the surgery.


Finest answer:


Answer by pj04082006
I have had 4 surgeries because of bulging in the very same region. My initial surgery was Jan this year but then they saw that I was leaking spinal fluid (NOT Very good) so they went in once more trying to repair it. It did not get fixed so I went in for 3rd surgery that fixed it but then I got a serious infection and had to have my 4th surgery to de-breed it. Been in discomfort because and now they say i have nerve damage due to all the surgeries and I have one more herniated disk. You need to trust your surgeon if that is what it comes to. If you don’t trust them then uncover an individual you do due to the fact this surgery takes a emotional toll on you. Good luck. The decision is all yours I am happy i had the first surgery because I did feel a bit far better at very first but I had many complications.


Add your own answer in the comments!



Herniated disc? Surgery? Recovery time?

No comments:

Post a Comment