Saturday, October 27, 2012

How long will the recovery time be to remove glass from foot?



Query by clarinetchloride: How lengthy will the recovery time be to take away glass from foot?

I stepped on a piece of glass at the bar the other night. Two physicians at the hospital stated that the glass was small sufficient to come out on it’s personal. Then, my foot physician stated that I will possibly need surgery to get rid of the piece of glass. If I do need to have surgery, how lengthy will it take till I can walk and stand once again? I had plans to have my birthday celebration on Saturday, and the surgery is Tuesday. (FYI, I believe the x-ray showed that the glass was 2 mm, but I am not 100% sure on that).


Greatest answer:


Answer by wounddo
Healing time will rely on how huge and deep the incision is following surgery. If the piece of glass is that small, they should be capable to take away it with a tiny incision and not significantly dissection. IF so, the pain will get far better right after about 72 hours or so,


What do you feel? Answer beneath!



How long will the recovery time be to remove glass from foot?

No comments:

Post a Comment