Thursday, October 25, 2012

Q&A: What is the difference amongst five htp and melatonin supplements?



Question by seawreck: What is the distinction among five htp and melatonin supplements?

My neurologist just prescribed me melatonin supplements for sleep and anxiety headaches. I read that melatonin supplements can lead to depression and was asking yourself if it’s acceptable to use five htp as an alternative.


Very best answer:


Answer by perfection
All I know about melatonin is that it is used for jet lag and sleep concerns.


I take 5htp, one hundred to 200mg a day and they genuinely aid me sleep. They also lift my mood but I take sjw as nicely. At very first I felt spacey but this goes following a couple of weeks. i would advise 5htp, despite the fact that they do give me palpatations at a greater dose.


Give your answer to this question beneath!



Q&A: What is the difference amongst five htp and melatonin supplements?

No comments:

Post a Comment