Monday, October 29, 2012

what are the symptoms of pneumonia? and the incubation time and recovery time?


Question by baby doll: what are the symptoms of pneumonia? and the incubation time and recovery time?

i was wondering simply because the left side of my chest has been bothering me not too long ago, it bothers me to lay on it at evening and i do have allergies (pollen/grass) and i have gotten sinus infections ahead of. i was just asking yourself what other symptoms are there, my left side has been bothering me for like 2 weeks now, with my allergies only obtaining bad for a couple days this week. also, how much time i would have to miss from school, because i genuinely dont want to get behind, i got behind from a week of vacation final quarter and all my grades dropped from A’s to B’s.

i have this cough that came yesterday, is finding worse, but isnt extremely poor yet. ok so yesterday it was since i couldnt breathe through my nose and kept attempting to and then it would be a cough. then these days, as i can breathe somewhat by means of my nose, its kinda a when in a although cough and is kinda like a attempting to clear the throat cough because of the drip.

also please dont answer and say “go to the doc” simply because i know that but please say why! and give opinons on what it could be and how to treat it/how it should be treated/what the doc will most probably inform me to do thanks

also i had a headache on monday for a small even though and on wed i woke up with a sore/dry throat but as the day went on it felt far better but my eyes/nose were operating like faucets

14, virtually underweight and i also have mild anxiety.

SORRY ITS SO Extended!!!!!


AND THIS IS IN CAPS TO GET YOUR Focus!! THANKS!!


Finest answer:


Answer by Anyili
there are different varieties of pneumonia so im not sure what ur case is precisely


you should be capable to uncover the info you need to have right here…

gets some assist, please

great luck


What do you feel? Answer below!



what are the symptoms of pneumonia? and the incubation time and recovery time?

No comments:

Post a Comment