Sunday, October 28, 2012

what is a very good product to speed muscle recovery post workout?



Query by Derek Calvetti: what is a excellent item to speed muscle recovery post exercise?

I do not want anything that could increase my heart rate (like an energy booster) and one thing that can be mixed with water or is prepared to consume would be greatest. I am hunting for anything I can locate at GNC that would assist me to not be sore the next day immediately after an intense workout. Thanks.


Very best answer:


Answer by Mat G
A friend of mine swears by Glutamine. Apparently it replenishes the oxygen to your muscles and tends to make them not really feel nearly as sore as you would not taking it. I have not attempted it however, but I’m going to when he’s back from a trip.


Give your answer to this question below!



what is a very good product to speed muscle recovery post workout?

No comments:

Post a Comment