Saturday, February 16, 2013

Is the recovery shake or any protein shake needed although carrying out the insanity exercise?

Question by Joshua: Is the recovery shake or any protein shake required although doing the insanity exercise?
I just got my insanity exercise 60 day program in the mail and I am prepared to begin monday. It says for very best final results use the recovery shake, but the value is ridiculous. Is it achievable that I can just not use a shake following my workouts and just drink a glass of milk? Also I am not carrying out this plan to get ripped I just want to lose a little weight. Any other recommendations? Thanks for your help!

Best answer:

Answer by Craziee Panda
Shakes are a great supplement in replacing glycogen levels and supplying the amino acids for your muscle tissues. You could drink milk, but that is far more for reduce intense exercises and no insanity.

Very good luck.

Know much better? Leave your own answer in the comments!


Is the recovery shake or any protein shake needed although carrying out the insanity exercise?

No comments:

Post a Comment