Monday, February 18, 2013

Q&A: How can I achieve muscle mass in 3 months without acquiring chubby?

Query by Ed: How can I acquire muscle mass in 3 months with no receiving chubby?
I am 5’8 and weigh 145 lbs. I am in pretty excellent shape. My muscles are defined, but I wish to acquire mass whilst nevertheless retaining that “lean” appear. Some of my principal regions of concern are my arms, chest, traps and legs, but I’d like to obtain muscle mass all over. Also, I can only do 2-three workouts per week and would like to gain it prior to I leave the nation in January. Any aid appreciated!

Greatest answer:

Answer by Jdfjsfgj
if u wana lose weight at property with no working out……
the very best way to shed weight

http://ukdghd.notlong.com

and u will find so several ideas for weight loose and weight loose reciepes.
u can try them and lose weight at property simply.

Add your own answer in the comments!


Q&A: How can I achieve muscle mass in 3 months without acquiring chubby?

No comments:

Post a Comment