Friday, February 1, 2013

Q&A: Can I take a Vitamin B supplement and African Mango Extract?


Query by me: Can I take a Vitamin B supplement and African Mango Extract?

I have been taking a each day capsule of Vitamin B Complex. I am now thinking of the positive aspects of African Mango Extract just before every single meal, and I was questioning, is it okay to take both? I know my question may possibly sound silly, but I honestly know tiny about the effects of mixing supplements. I am also taking birth manage, but I don’t think either or these factors will effect bc.


Greatest answer:


Answer by EddySays
The only side impact is that it lifts the money out of your bank account and into the account of whichever con artist you pick out to assistance.

African seed extract is the most up-to-date “miracle pill for weight loss”.

My preferred was the advertisements I saw that even had the exact same pictures for the new miracle remedy they made use of for the acai berry and maqui berry they were peddling – the old new miracle cures.

Dr. Oz did state on his show a handful of months ago there is a leptin in the seed that can “assistance” help metabolism.

A week later they had advertisements all more than the internet to prove it – such as two years of investigation!

There is no quick cut pill. All this stuff is unregulated so you do not know what you are in reality having in the tablets.

African mango seed extract is the most up-to-date craze behind acai berry, hoodia, moyo berry, fruta planta, green tea, and goji berry.

I am not a fan of mega dosing either. The only vitamin supplement I propose is a basic multivitamin.


‘Healthy diet, plenty of sleep, and exercising operate just about every single time”.


Add your own answer in the comments!



Q&A: Can I take a Vitamin B supplement and African Mango Extract?

No comments:

Post a Comment