Wednesday, March 20, 2013

How can I gain ten pounds of Muscle in 1 week?

Query by Mike: How can I achieve 10 pounds of Muscle in 1 week?
Does anybody know of a exercise strategy that will aid me pack on maybe 10 or so pounds of lean muscle as quickly as possible? Is there anyway that I could do this without drastically altering my diet plan? (Small changes may well be okay.) I don’t have access to a health club , but I do have a set of free of charge weights that I can place about 25 pounds on every single barbell. Thank You!

Ideal answer:

Answer by toocoolforschool
i attempted meat, push ups, curl ups, meat, push ups, curl ups, operating, and continue that pattern. no fat foods AT ALL and particularly no sugar.

What do you feel? Answer below!


How can I gain ten pounds of Muscle in 1 week?

No comments:

Post a Comment