Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Q&A: What does protein bars and muscle milk do?

Question by masterlink_101: What does protein bars and muscle milk do?
So I joined a fitness center. I’ve currently been working out considering that January, but the gym’s machines are undertaking wonders for me. I asked one particular of my buddies if he knew of anything that could help me. He recommended protein bars and muscle milk. I know that they are complete of protein, but what does protein do for the muscles? And when must I take these? By the way, I am 13. They have not taught me significantly about the human musculoskeletal method but.

Ideal answer:

Answer by Jack Wills
consume chicken tuna raw eggs drink milk they all have protein and are cheap dont buy protein bars and muscle milk its a waste and the protein is to be taken within 20 mins right after a exercise it operates by assisting repair the muscle thats been ripped in the course of the workout and in turn tends to make it bigger

Give your answer to this query beneath!


Q&A: What does protein bars and muscle milk do?

No comments:

Post a Comment