Tuesday, March 26, 2013

How to lose muscle healthily?

Question by dimplez23: How to lose muscle healthily?
My calf muscle tissues are bigger than standard. When I do cardio, specially running, the calves tighten to where it’s a pinching discomfort in my legs to where I slow down to practically a stroll. Possibly I’m not stretching long enough or improperly, but how do I repair/avoid that discomfort and decrease the calf muscle in a wholesome manner?

Very best answer:

Answer by Matt
It is just your muscles tightening cuz your performing a excellent workout your just acquiring a very good pump off of what your performing just preserve functioning out if you do it long enough it’ll begin to grow to be less of a challenge for your body and it will not get so tight.

Give your answer to this query under!


How to lose muscle healthily?

No comments:

Post a Comment