Friday, March 15, 2013

What physical exercise routine is appropriate for me?

Query by beezeerocks: What exercise routine is right for me?
I am a 17 year old girl attempting to lose about 50 lbs. I was recently in a negative auto accident and for the duration of my recovery I gained a lot of weight and now it really is time to shed all I gained plus far more. I work 30-40 hours a week and have school so regrettably I only have 30-60 minutes a day for exercise. Also, I am genuinely out of shape so I am not specifically ready for an incredibly rigorous exercise. What would be a great routine for me to begin with?

Very best answer:

Answer by Napoleon
http://answers.yahoo.com/query/index_ylt=AqJOR4bVR0BKGzmJhXLtIZ7sy6IX_ylv=three?qid=20090807082713AAu4XHE

What do you consider? Answer under!


What physical exercise routine is appropriate for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment