Sunday, March 24, 2013

How to reduce adverse effects of alcohol on physique building?

Query by : How to decrease unfavorable effects of alcohol on body developing?
Alright, I’ll commence off by saying I know that alcohol slows your metabolism and slows the muscle recovery process of a workout. But I’m a college student and the chances of me not drinking ever is slim to none, even though I have cut back. Is there something particular I can do to support decrease this?

What if i did fat burning excercizes whilst drinking? would that bring my metabolism back up at all?

Ideal answer:

Answer by ☮Mεℓαniε☮Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ¸¸.•*´`
Hahaha….fat burning workouts whilst drinking…that is hilarious. I would just slow down on the drinking if you want to be healthy. It eats up your liver also, so what is the point of body creating if you are killing your liver on the inside? Makes no sense. You either drink alot and be unhealthy or drink ever so usually and be healthful.

Know far better? Leave your personal answer in the comments!


How to reduce adverse effects of alcohol on physique building?

No comments:

Post a Comment