Thursday, October 25, 2012

Does any individual know if taking Potassium and Magnesium supplements will handle seizures ??


Question by blazinredxdragon: Does any individual know if taking Potassium and Magnesium supplements will manage seizures ??

I just wanna know if Potassium and Magnesium supplements will handle seizures. I’m at the moment taking those two supplements and I have not had a seizure. But with the Holiday rush I forgot to take it for the previous 2 days and been sleeping late. I believe that is what triggered my seizure this morning. But does any person know if the supplements I’m taking controls seizures or if any individual is taking non-prescription meds that is controlling their seizures ?


Finest answer:


Answer by bmac
I have never heard of such a thing. And I can’t think that your doctor would inform you to take supplements to attempt and control your seizures rather than taking one thing like Neurontin or Lyrica. There is Nothing at all approved that is not a prescription that will handle seizures. I doubt the magnesium and potassium had been carrying out something for you considering that you did have a seizure this morning. Please get in touch with your medical professional.


Give your answer to this question below!



Does any individual know if taking Potassium and Magnesium supplements will handle seizures ??

No comments:

Post a Comment