Friday, October 26, 2012

What is the average time a man ejaculates throughout sex, and what is the recovery time (could be the wrong term)?



night time recovery
by djwtwo

Question by Bam: What is the common time a man ejaculates in the course of sex, and what is the recovery time (could be the incorrect term)?

I went with my girlfriend this weekend (please no “sex prior to marriage is wrong” it’s a matter of opinion) and I ejaculated 3 occasions one particular night and two the next morning…I couldn’t get an erection that 2nd night. Is this typical that I couldn’t get an erection? I am fine now, I just did not know if you can get to worn out…just curious. This is a serious query so please don’t be juvenile about it.


Thanks,


Finest answer:


Answer by Arsehatt
yes you CAN get “worn out”. the term is not recovery time, its the Refractory period. The common length of time that males ejaculate varries, but the most normal is about 4seconds. The time it requires to get to orgasm nevertheless, is anywhere from 1-8 minutes.


Add your own answer in the comments!



What is the average time a man ejaculates throughout sex, and what is the recovery time (could be the wrong term)?

No comments:

Post a Comment