Friday, October 26, 2012

Q&A: Very best sleep supplement in your experience?



Query by Jas: Finest sleep supplement in your experience?

I went to appear for a sleep aid, but saw all of the following in that section of the vitamins store: Which 1 of the following is finest in your knowledge criteria for excellent sleep = generally I don’t want daytime grogginess and perfect would be eight-9 hours sleep and refreshed on wakening.


I ask to know only from people who’ve used these and have consistent encounter:


Which of the following is the very best supplement for sleep (just sleep, not pressure or any of that, given that I have a fairly relaxed life):


L-Taurine

L-Theanine

L-Tryptophan

Valerian root

Skullcap (don’t answer “nightcap”)


I don’t want to do alcohol, HTP, GABA or melatonin, the final 3 of which I’ve attempted with no success thanks. And please give recommended dose for a typical, fit adult. Offered your knowledge, if you had to choose 1, which would do the trick? Thanks for assisting.


Finest answer:


Answer by the dirty liberal
Weed. Seriously, I used to smoke it all the time prior to bed. Valerian root is fairly productive that is what I utilised as a substitute when I quit smoking weed.


Know better? Leave your personal answer in the comments!



Q&A: Very best sleep supplement in your experience?

No comments:

Post a Comment