Monday, October 22, 2012

Natural Sleep supplements?


Query by Alex: Natural Sleep supplements?

I have a tough time falling asleep and when I do I have a tough time staying asleep. I do not actually want to get involved with any sort of prescription sleep medicines. So I was hoping somebody could suggest a all-natural supplement that may well really help me.


Greatest answer:


Answer by K e l l y .
I use melatonin, it really is entirely all-natural, your brain produces it when you become tired. I began utilizing it and I get way far better sleep now. It even functions far better than the over the counter stuff I tried. If you purchase some, make sure it is plant extracted melatonin, not animal, animal extracted melatonin can result in ailments.


Also, I read you can cut a 3mg melatonin pill in half and it will work way much better, I attempted it recently and it place me to sleep soooo quick and I stayed asleep all night lengthy + a couple of hours a lot more ha. It performs due to the fact your body functions on little amounts of melatonin, after a particular quantity your body shuts off from it(so you can’t more than dose on it, I read a question on here exactly where somebody took 75 pills! And they had been fine, but please don’t try it ha, I am certain there could be side effects).


Excellent luck!


Know much better? Leave your personal answer in the comments!



Natural Sleep supplements?

No comments:

Post a Comment