Sunday, October 21, 2012

What is greater for muscle recovery? Protein or Creatine?



Query by Ben: What is better for muscle recovery? Protein or Creatine?

I am seeking for the much better supplement to help my muscles recover right after a workout. I am seeking for the most efficient and healthiest. I am not attempting to get mass!!! I just want to recover from workouts quicker.


Finest answer:


Answer by Greg Faircloth
Creatine will give you muscle mass and if used incorrectly can be unsafe, so refrain from that if it is not your aim to get big. Protein aids in muscle recovery but not genuinely at a rate that some would like by itself. Attempt some L-Glutamine for recovery, along with the protein. Glutamine assists very well with recovery. If you want to bump it up even greater, appear around for a excellent amino acid supplement.


Give your answer to this question beneath!



What is greater for muscle recovery? Protein or Creatine?

No comments:

Post a Comment