Monday, October 29, 2012

What are the best supplements for somebody suffering from chronic sleep deprivation?


Query by joe friday’s grrl: What are the best supplements for a person suffering from chronic sleep deprivation?

I’ve have terrible, drug-resistant insomnia for more than thirteen years, and am now at the point of getting on disability since of the toll my chronic sleep issues have taken on my body and mind. Of course, I’m seeing a therapist routinely and constantly trying every new remedy any individual desires me to try, but what much more can I do? What vitamins and minerals am I most likely to have in brief provide, or what must I take to ward off more ill effects from lack of sleep?


Best answer:


Add your own answer in the comments!



What are the best supplements for somebody suffering from chronic sleep deprivation?

No comments:

Post a Comment