Monday, October 22, 2012

What is the very best protein drink for muscle recovery?


Query by need morreee proteinnn: What is the greatest protein drink for muscle recovery?

I am a high school sophmore operating track and I’m just interested in locating out if there’s something out there that can help me recover/rebuild from these extra tough workouts/meets. Minimal side effects are prefered. I want some thing that i can just use once in a although when my muscles are sore and fatigued (a single of those right after-workout drinks?). If you have a recommendation please give a link to the product.


Very best answer:


Answer by grengray
Its sad that we have to check to see if the supplements

we take will lead to a side have an effect on, but we do.


The best for me has been by means of a mlm firm called

Shaklee. I tried it from a friend, found out that the US

ski and snowboarding group utilizes it amongst other

Olympic athletes. ( shaklee preformance. shaklee bio-bulid )

copy and paste the link beneath.

www.shaklee.com/greenplanetnutriton


Add your own answer in the comments!



What is the very best protein drink for muscle recovery?

No comments:

Post a Comment