Saturday, October 27, 2012

pulled hip muscle speedy recovery?


Question by Timizzle: pulled hip muscle rapid recovery?

generally I played in a hockey game this saturaday and landed on my hipmuscle and it was actually sore. I nevertheless played Sunday and I fell on I’d once again and now it is actually hurting. Today is wednesday and it still hurts to walk up the stairs and I can’t skate. I’ve been walking on it which appears to be fine but I nonetheless can not run or skate on it cause it is sore. I’ve attempted icing it and now heating it and I have observed tiny improvement. I require to be skating by next week cuz we have a bug tournament coming up. What can I do to be completely recovered in about four or 5 days?


Very best answer:


Answer by Maxine H
I am pretty sure that you just bruised it really very good. I would just continue to walk on it. That would strengthen it with no undertaking any more damage. I would also think about speaking to a doctor about it.


Add your own answer in the comments!



pulled hip muscle speedy recovery?

No comments:

Post a Comment