Saturday, January 26, 2013

Coconut water for an electrolyte immediately after work out?


Query by sarah_smiles: Coconut water for an electrolyte immediately after work out?

Have you tried this? Is it very good? does it work? Is it worth the money?


I HATE gatorade, and really do not want anything fake in my physique, especially right after a perform out when I feel so fantastic, but now that I am pushing myself hard and add far more protein for muscle recovery I feel like I want some thing far more than just water (which I drink pleny of, before, throughout and after workout).


Anyway, what are you experiences with this? I am thinking of acquiring a case from Amazon. (Vita Coco Coconut Water)


Very best answer:


Answer by So, Great!!!!
It is Fantastic!!!


Coconut water, the fluid in coconuts, can be useful in treating PMS. Due to the fact of the substantial levels of potassium and magnesium, vitamin C and trace amounts of copper, phosphorus and sulfur, it corrects electrolyte imbalances even much better than most sports drinks.


Give your answer to this query beneath!



Coconut water for an electrolyte immediately after work out?

No comments:

Post a Comment