Sunday, January 6, 2013

How significantly muscle weight can I acquire in a year?


Question by Eduardo: How significantly muscle weight can I obtain in a year?

I am 19year old male and have a slender lean build only weigh 145lbs I wanna bulk up and get much more mass. I was looking to add like at least 20lbs to 25lbs of weight to be at least 170lbs and I wanna know what I can do to get bigger quick and I know this doesn’t take place over night and it will almost certainly take years but if I go all out how a lot weight do you consider I can acquire in a year?


Greatest answer:


Answer by i am NOT
Realistically it ought to take you about 6mo-1yr. Not all of that will be totally muscle.


YOU WILL Acquire FAT.


There is no way about that one. But it is like when I bulked up, the muscle just stuck to me and when I shed the fat, I got a six pack. I’ve never had a six pack prior to, even when I was 6% bf in Iraq.


When I was packing on the muscle, I did get a tiny fat. Most of it will be genetics and the other huge piece is what you are consuming. You can’t necessarily go on a “clean” diet regime to get huge. (at least not for me). I would try to do a clean diet plan to commence, but if not, Consume.


Contain protein in every meal. But Eat A LOT. Red meat, lots of carbs, lean meats, vegetables, fruits, and so forth.


Your workout regiment also has to be one particular that will break down the muscle and then “pump” or engorge your muscles with blood. That is of course what we all get in touch with “the pump” and in which case your testosterone levels naturally soar by means of the roof.


As well significantly to talk about. If you have any more concerns, just ask me.


Give your answer to this query beneath!



How significantly muscle weight can I acquire in a year?

No comments:

Post a Comment