Sunday, January 6, 2013

What are some productive OTC sleeping pills?


Query by Holly: What are some successful OTC sleeping pills?

I get homesick actually easily, and I am moving away to college soon. I want to get some great sleeping tablets so I can take them just before I go to bed and fall asleep right away instead of staying up worrying and becoming sad. What are some great brands?


Very best answer:


Answer by confused
im sorry :( i get home sick immediately after a couple of days away also. some thing safe to take and non habit forming is benadryl.. ive attempted others as well like tylenol night time whatever its referred to as, but it gave me leg cramps… which kept me awake! lol…


Add your personal answer in the comments!



What are some productive OTC sleeping pills?

No comments:

Post a Comment