Thursday, January 10, 2013

Q&A: What occurs if you abruptly cease taking antidepressant medicines overnight?



Question by Jessie: What occurs if you abruptly stop taking antidepressant medicines overnight?

I’ve been taking 100 MG Sertraline (Zoloft) and 300 MG Budeprion XL.

I stopped taking all of it overnight,all at once.

Could this have any negative side effects to me?

The past week or so, I have not been in a position to sleep at all,

but I do not know if that’s connected with the tablets.


*My psychiatrist doesn’t know about this


Ideal answer:


Answer by cheetahlove
It may be a undesirable thought, you could turn into depressed once again. Speak to ur physician


Know far better? Leave your own answer in the comments!



Q&A: What occurs if you abruptly cease taking antidepressant medicines overnight?

No comments:

Post a Comment