Monday, January 14, 2013

I'd like to forego sleeping to increase my productivity. What sort of acumen ought to I follow?


Question by Jack B: I’d like to forego sleeping to increase my productivity. What type of acumen need to I comply with?

Quick of amphetamines, what supplements/habits will let me to stay awake all night extended and nonetheless be valuable in the morning? I’d like to keep awake or one week.


Ideal answer:


Answer by Katie H
I very urge you not to do this. Your body needs sleep to keep healthy. Why in the planet would you want to remain awake that lengthy anyway? You place yourself at threat in so several methods if you select to stay awake all day for 24 hours, a week is just stupid. No offense meant. In some states, you happen to be not even permitted to drive if you have not slept.


Know far better? Leave your own answer in the comments!



I'd like to forego sleeping to increase my productivity. What sort of acumen ought to I follow?

No comments:

Post a Comment