Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Is this insomnia and just recommendations on staying asleep?



Query by Tay: Is this insomnia and just suggestions on staying asleep?

When I finally get to sleep I will consistently wake up at night. I can typically only sleep about 30 minutes (at ideal. time have been as quick at five minutes before) and then wake up for about 5 then sleep for another brief period. Even with 8 hours in total each night I am still dead tired simply because it wasn’t solid.


is this a kind of insomnia and any suggestions on staying asleep?


Ideal answer:


Answer by star1
This use to occur to me all the time about 2 years ago. It almost drove me crazy and I was dead on my feet each and every day for nearly a year. It was a variety of insomnia for me. My body was unable to reach REM sleep therefore I was exhausted day-to-day. My cure….Melatonin. Over the counter sleep aid. All organic, no side effects and inexpensive. You can buy it at Walmart. This will assist shut your brain off, make you sleepy and lastly get to REM. I reside by it. I did go to the doc and tried ambiem, lunesta and tomazapan all of them made me sleep walk or eat in my sleep and also have wicked vivid dreams on lunesta. I even drove in my sleep and tore the bumper off my automobile and didn’t know till I saw it the subsequent morning, that was taking tomazapan. GIve Melatonin a shot. It cant hurt. If all else fails go and get a sleep study to find out what the issue is. Very good luck to you.


A single much more point you can do at house correct now is deep breathing. It relaxes the complete physique and you should drift off in about 5 mins. Take a deep breath in and then blow out by means of your mouth. Repeat this and you ought to be sound asleep in no time.


What do you believe? Answer below!



Is this insomnia and just recommendations on staying asleep?

No comments:

Post a Comment