Thursday, January 3, 2013

Q&A: How can i start sleeping early once again?



Question by donedelacruz: How can i start off sleeping early yet again?

I’m a young guy, I’ve been sleeping at 4Am-12pm or 1pm because the summer season started. I require to get my sleeping back with each other. I used to sleep at like 10 or 11pm in school time, but now I try to, but I can’t! How can I make myself sleep once again?


Best answer:


Answer by ZEPCHINO
I employed to sleep at like, 7 am and wake up at 5pm this summer season.

I needed to adjust so, I slept I took some sleeping tablets, feel asleep at like 9pm then told my mom to wake me up at 7am, drank coffee then I continued on my day.

I got sleepy during 10pm.

It took for about a week to get used to a normal sleeping habit.


Add your own answer in the comments!



Q&A: How can i start sleeping early once again?

No comments:

Post a Comment