Thursday, January 17, 2013

Q&A: What ought to I do to sleep by way of the night if I constantly wake up about 3 AM?



Query by me: What must I do to sleep by means of the night if I constantly wake up around three AM?

I normally go to bed around midnight, then I wake up at three and work until around 5, then I sleep until eight or nine. Waking up in the middle of the night is awesome for obtaining operate accomplished simply because there aren’t any distractions, but I probably don’t want to keep undertaking it for the rest of my life. I already consume right, workout, and I don’t drink any caffeinated drinks at night, so I am not certain what else to do. Thanks!!!


Greatest answer:


Answer by Mr S
masturbate, then you sleep.


Add your personal answer in the comments!



Q&A: What ought to I do to sleep by way of the night if I constantly wake up about 3 AM?

No comments:

Post a Comment