Wednesday, January 9, 2013

What are some residence remedies to ease the pain of a cold?



Question by Jaclyn: What are some residence treatments to ease the discomfort of a cold?

My fiance has a cold, and he has no health insurance. He rarely gets sick but when he does its 20x worse than a normal cold. I have had him on Dayquil & Nyquil, but the physique aches, headache, and sore throat are truly obtaining to him. So what are some good residence aids or OTC supplements we could attempt for him? Thanks in advance! :-)


Greatest answer:


Answer by Kourtney Cali
Think me when i tell you this…. HONEY!

I had the worst sore throat, today is truly the 1st day I’ve been 100% much better! I went to the local marketplace following googling for some kind of relief, it was Bad! I never ever even attempted honey prior to but I was desperate ! I went and purchased a little bear complete of honey and practically finished the bottle in two days.. That is all it took for me to feel brand new! Google honey it in fact is wonderful for you.

You can have him drink two tsp (I put much far more) with warm water (I boiled water and let it get to a warm before drinking cuz I am not a fan of tea) or warm tea and honey. Have him drink like two full cups and another ahead of bed. And have him sleep as significantly as feasible! For body aches attempt a high dose of ibuprofen, I have 800mg that is remarkable but that’s from the dentist. U can prob locate some at a pharmacy up 500 perhaps far more if ur lucky. Jus have him take two, and eat soup! (chicken soup is also established to help sickness) residence produced) Normally items like tydenol don’t assist considerably.


Oh and he can also eat the honey by itself as well right here and there but the warmth of the water or tea helps sooth the throat


:) very good luck


Add your personal answer in the comments!



What are some residence remedies to ease the pain of a cold?

No comments:

Post a Comment