Thursday, January 3, 2013

What supplement ought to I take to get alot a lot more muscle other that protein and creatine?


Question by ades0121817000: What supplement should I take to get alot far more muscle other that protein and creatine?

I have been working out regularly for about 1 year, and I have noticed some fantastic final results in my muscles, but I was asking yourself if there is another formula or supplement that I could take to aid get my muscles bigger. Appropriate now I take in alot of protein and I drink protein shakes, and some occasions I take creatine too, but if you know of something else that would assist me other than steroids that would be fantastic thank


Finest answer:


Answer by manwithoutamoustache
one thing like N.O. Xplode helps motivate you and maintain you focused so you can have longer workouts, which may possibly lead to more muscle get, but since muscles are built by protein, that is basically all you require.


Know better? Leave your personal answer in the comments!



What supplement ought to I take to get alot a lot more muscle other that protein and creatine?

No comments:

Post a Comment