Wednesday, January 2, 2013

What are the effects of variable sleep hours?



Query by Cheat Sum: What are the effects of variable sleep hours?

I’m volunteering as an EMT at a fire department. I’m pondering about working lengthy hours in the course of the weekdays (attempting to acquire experience ASAP to turn out to be a paid EMT). I really like this job.


Each and every shift is 24hrs lengthy and occasionally it can get really stressful. I sleep whenever possible. I have no dilemma with that. What if I operate 5 straight shifts? Will anything take place to me? I’ll be sleeping in tiny spurts through out every shift.


Best answer:


Answer by bobthrash
Lack of REM sleep can result in many adverse circumstances. I recently went to night shift and had main troubles adjusting to the alter. I would get a couple of hrs sleep here, 3 or 4 there following a week I began seeing movment out of the corners of my eyes, but there was nothing there when I looked at the spot. At 10 days I would see little shapes floating in the air, i saw them noonelse did. it will turn into harder to keep concentrate and maintain a train of believed. Good luck


Know better? Leave your personal answer in the comments!



What are the effects of variable sleep hours?

No comments:

Post a Comment