Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Q&A: What is a very good protein shack to drink to develop muscle rapidly?



Query by jay b: What is a great protein shack to drink to construct muscle rapidly?

Im in large school I play FB nd LB but I want to lose weight and gain muscle so I can go to the airforce and I need a protein for breakfast. Nd following workouts.


Greatest answer:


Answer by Jerry
These are my 5 most recommended brands, listed in the order of my recommendation.


1. Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Gold Regular


two. Gaspari Nutrition Myofusion With Hydro


three. MusclePharm Combat Powder


four. Jack3d


5. BSN Syntha-6


Know greater? Leave your very own answer in the comments!



Q&A: What is a very good protein shack to drink to develop muscle rapidly?

No comments:

Post a Comment