Thursday, January 24, 2013

I wake up after about 4 hours of great sleep each and every night, and can not go to sleep again?



Question by jumpinjack: I wake up following about 4 hours of very good sleep each night, and cannot go to sleep once again?

what type of herb or supplement can I take that could leghten my sleep to a complete 8 hours which I used to have. I need to also mention that when I wake up in the middle of the night, if I use zynex, I can go back to sleep once again, and zynex is an anti axiety drug… standard sleep medicine does not work nicely for me and only tends to make me drowsy only zynex…any recommendations?


Best answer:


Answer by Kathryn
You could try taking valerian root capsules. I took three or four a night correct just before bed for the longest time and it kept me out all night. Did not feel drowsy in the morning, either. It was great.


What do you believe? Answer below!



I wake up after about 4 hours of great sleep each and every night, and can not go to sleep again?

No comments:

Post a Comment