Wednesday, January 23, 2013

How do I get my sleeping habits back on track?



Query by Surrender B: How do I get my sleeping habits back on track?

Some point throughout school’s winter break, I messed up my sleeping habits I would fall asleep about three or 4 in the morning, and wake up late, take a nap in the middle of the next day. Now, anytime I get property from school, I fall asleep about 3pm and wake up at 9pm. I have to get up at 5am for the bus. If I try to fall asleep I get bored and do something else. How do I fix this?


Ideal answer:


Answer by Anthony R
this occurred to me also, one particular factor usually aid for me, but it isn’t the healthiest issue to do. I stay up all night, go to school with out sleeping, come property and sleep. Then I will wake up about 4 am due to the fact I haven’t slept in more than 24 hours. Then go to school, and I will be tired at a typical time to go to bed that night. Hope this helps!!


What do you feel? Answer below!



How do I get my sleeping habits back on track?

No comments:

Post a Comment