Sunday, January 20, 2013

Q&A: How can I uncover a way to sleep at night with no some sort of medication?


Query by Layla: How can I find a way to sleep at night with no some kind of medication?

I can never fall asleep at night, I lie in my bed for hours thinking about what happened that day, what will take place tomorrow, and what has happened in the past. I’ve tried to meditate prior to going to bed but it just does not work.


When I lastly do get to bed, I wake up a handful of hours later and start off my way of thinking all over once more. Usually it is something sad that I end up thinking about.


The only way I can fall asleep is to picture myself lying there, breathing, while thinking “inhale, exhale” but still my thoughts wanders even though picture that AND saying inhale exhale. How can I make myself fall to sleep?


Best answer:


Answer by mr_crankypants
Workout vigorously for at least 1/2 hour per day during the day, no exceptions, but NOT AT NIGHT. Avoid ALL stimulants like caffeine, all day lengthy. Produce a bedtime ritual, that lasts at least 30 minutes, such as brushing teeth, and so forth… Also two hours before bed limit all entertainment to reading. No pc or tv or phone calls.


What do you believe? Answer below!



Q&A: How can I uncover a way to sleep at night with no some sort of medication?

No comments:

Post a Comment