Thursday, January 31, 2013

Q&A: What tea will make me sleep(kava, passionflower, or chamomile)?


Query by rick: What tea will make me sleep(kava, passionflower, or chamomile)?

Passionflower, kava kava, chamomile.


I have mild insomnia, and would rather sleep devoid of the use of prescription sleep aids. I have been reserching on differnet herbal teas i should really attempt. So far I have come across passionflower, kava, and chamomile. I have tried chamomile, and it does not actually have an impact on me. From what I realize, passionflower and kava have basically physical sedative properties. Which 1 would help me fall and stay asleep?


thanks!


Most effective answer:


Answer by Renee
Effectively I consistently believed that teas had caffeine in them which makes you keep awake so I would not have the tea altogether unless of course its caffeine totally free. It very likely does not assistance your query but perhaps you will need to try working out prior to you go to bed…I know just becoming truly active in the course of the day makes me fall asleep quite effortlessly. Also do not eat as well considerably at night or just before you go to bed or can make you really feel bloated or full for example.


Add your personal answer in the comments!



Q&A: What tea will make me sleep(kava, passionflower, or chamomile)?

No comments:

Post a Comment