Saturday, December 22, 2012

Can I take Sleep Aid tablets if I have asthma?


Query by Danielle: Can I take Sleep Help tablets if I have asthma?

Its Added Strength Sleep Help, 50 mg.The bottle warns to seek the advice of a physician before taking a tablet if you have asthma. I typically take half a tablet when I can’t sleep but just half doesn’t perform…I only have moderate asthma so is it safe to take a full a single?


Greatest answer:


Answer by robertson249
yes youll be fine just dont take to numerous and nothing will take place, marijuanas a very good sleep aid… my brother has genuinely poor asthma but can nevertheless smoke really feel remarkable and be fine


Know greater? Leave your own answer in the comments!



Can I take Sleep Aid tablets if I have asthma?

No comments:

Post a Comment