Saturday, December 22, 2012

Q&A: Can I take muscle milk as a recovery drink although doing P90X?


Question by tpolamalu4300: Can I take muscle milk as a recovery drink whilst performing P90X?

When i worked out before i took muscle milk and i got some final results from it. Now i want to attempt out P90X but i need to have a recovery drink. So can I take muscle milk as a recovery drink although performing P90X? if not can anybody give me suggestions for residence made Recovery Drinks?


Very best answer:


Answer by Carp
No it’s not a recovery drink. Recovery drinks are 4:1 Protein/Carb ratio plus some other stuff. P90X has it’s personal, and there are some other folks. I use Endurox R4


Add your own answer in the comments!



Q&A: Can I take muscle milk as a recovery drink although doing P90X?

No comments:

Post a Comment