Thursday, December 27, 2012

I run track but I lift a lot as well. I tend to get tired following track practice?How can i nevertheless have energy after?



Question by raf raf: I run track but I lift a lot as well. I tend to get tired right after track practice?How can i still have power immediately after?

I want to continue to improve my lean muscle mass and develop in muscle. How can I get power following operating track?Ought to I take a pre-workout supplement?Any concepts?

Thank you!


Very best answer:


Answer by Sarah H
I was taught to consume Carbs the night just before like a huge spaghetti dinner.


Give your answer to this question below!



I run track but I lift a lot as well. I tend to get tired following track practice?How can i nevertheless have energy after?

No comments:

Post a Comment