Thursday, December 13, 2012

How do you shorten Muscle Recovery time?


Question by Wesley O: How do you shorten Muscle Recovery time?

I want to workout particular muscle groups at least 3 times each and every two weeks, but due to the fact my muscles keep sore for way as well lengthy I can only work out muscles like my chest or my biceps once a week. I want I could recover faster so I could operate them out much more, even twice a week. Any recommendations? I drink whey protein after working out, and consume a good quantity of high protein foods. (ie Eggs, Steak, Chicken)


Best answer:


Answer by Jaystonia
attempt taking glutamine, BCAA’s, Creatine…those three ought to support…and i dont understand why you cant function out your muscles a lot more than when a week…possibly if youve just began operating out then yes, but right after your muscles get used to becoming broken down following a couple of weeks they shouldnt hurt that poor to the point of not being in a position to function them out


What do you believe? Answer beneath!



How do you shorten Muscle Recovery time?

No comments:

Post a Comment