Monday, December 17, 2012

What are some normal sleeping remedies that would operate?


Question by Winter Song: What are some natural sleeping treatments that would perform?

I have a difficult time falling asleep. I end up going to bed at five-six am. Its frustrating.

When I go to bed my thoughts race and i can’t sleep.


What are some all-natural sleeping remedies.


Greatest answer:


Answer by deathofbaron
Herbal Melatonin tablets… I am not a medical doctor or some scientist but I use them each night. But I need to have two because one doesnt work for me… It is a wonderful sleep aid that has none to barely sleep dependancy and it is fairly cheap. Just choose some up at a local drug shop or try Wal Mart.


Add your own answer in the comments!



What are some normal sleeping remedies that would operate?

No comments:

Post a Comment