Monday, December 24, 2012

Herbal supplements for depression and anxiety?


Query by Tiffer: Herbal supplements for depression and anxiety?

I really feel depressed a lot and I consider I also could have anxiety troubles. I don’t want to be medicated and on “drugs”..what are some good herbal supplements for anxiety and depression…? I have heard St. johns wort is very good for depression.


Very best answer:


Answer by 8wanderer
herbal tea,chinese herbal tea. or see a Chinese herbalist (not meds, herbs are all natural factors!!!) or attempt acupuncture, great for anxiety attack and depression or even massage on feet (named reflexology?) I have tried and they worked great (on me). Hope it performs for you also!!!! Good luck!


Know greater? Leave your personal answer in the comments!



Herbal supplements for depression and anxiety?

No comments:

Post a Comment