Sunday, December 23, 2012

What is a excellent supplement for muscle building?


Query by Questionere: What is a good supplement for muscle constructing?

I am searching for a supplement great for muscle creating, stamina/energy(enabling me to do far more reps per set), recovery, energy.

I know creatine is a excellent product but I want to preserve my final results when I choose to cycle off. Creatine just permits a lot more water in my muscles while I take it to boost performance. I am searching for a possibly creatine supplement that when I cycle off I will continue to have the excellent results it gives me with


Very best answer:


Answer by Sydney
I would suggestions undertaking an world wide web search of Scifit Kre-Alkalyn….


What do you think? Answer beneath!



What is a excellent supplement for muscle building?

1 comment: