Saturday, December 15, 2012

Is it protected to supplement with melatonin?



Query by Steve D: Is it secure to supplement with melatonin?

Lately I have had trouble staying asleep at night but no dilemma falling asleep. I already workout everyday and have tried every little thing from modifying my diet regime(getting rid of all caffeine and eating healthier) to eliminating all my tension. I don’t want to begin taking these otc sleeping aides with all that crap in it that can create dependability. Melatonin has been functioning fantastic at giving me a total nights sleep and have observed no signs of dependability right after i stopped utilizing for a couple days. Is it protected to continue to use this?


Greatest answer:


Answer by Pamela V
Melatonin is secure. I wouldn’t be concerned to significantly about it but if you have concerns you can go over this with your Household Dr. I take 9 MG every single night and my Dr. has assured me that it is safe.


Add your own answer in the comments!



Is it protected to supplement with melatonin?

No comments:

Post a Comment