Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Q&A: Is it safe to use alcohol to sleep sometimes?


Question by alixi: Is it secure to use alcohol to sleep sometimes?

Sometimes, like tonight, when I am getting difficulty sleeping, I have a drink or two (seriously, no much more than two) to help me get to sleep. Generally this is right after I’ve gone out someplace and am hyped/excited. This almost certainly occurs a highest of twice a month but far more normally after or none. Is what I am doing dangerous or regarded to be alcohol dependence?


Greatest answer:


Answer by ofevermore
The frequency of drinking does not appear to be that significant, but nevertheless it is regarded self medication and genuinely isn’t a very good thought.

Try Chamomile tea, seriously, it tends to make me commence to yawn and is a organic relaxer.

Alcohol can really give you Trouble sleeping.

Attempt to stay away from a undesirable habit.

Great luck to you!


Add your personal answer in the comments!



Q&A: Is it safe to use alcohol to sleep sometimes?

No comments:

Post a Comment