Monday, December 17, 2012

what is a great protein recovery drink with no all the fake muscle constructing creatine crap?



Question by tfv4mizzou: what is a excellent protein recovery drink without all the fake muscle constructing creatine crap?

I drink the Gatorade G3 after my p90x workouts. I guess it performs. I am usually afraid to use the p90x recovery drinks and seemingly every other protein recovery drink out there b/c they have what they get in touch with “a dash of creatine”. I’d like to create my muscle mass on my personal, but use the appropriate recovery drink. any recommendations?


Best answer:


Answer by Lyzz Enjoy
light muscle milk


Know greater? Leave your personal answer in the comments!



what is a great protein recovery drink with no all the fake muscle constructing creatine crap?

No comments:

Post a Comment