Saturday, December 29, 2012

What vitamins must I take, and when should I take them to supplement weight loss, and energy?



Question by KLD it.: What vitamins must I take, and when should I take them to supplement weight loss, and energy?

Looking to curb my appetite, sleep better, and get a little more energy and nutrition into my day. Diet regime and workout alone seem to cause a lot of fatigue in me. (Possibly due to depression.) Anyway I am hunting to start a vitamin, herbal or normal regimen before I go to my medical doctor and ask him to prescribe me anything.


Can any person reccoment issues I should take, doses and when to take them? Or does anybody know of a very good book that outlines some of these things?


Finest answer:


Answer by Imtiyaz
Go to http://www.healthyworld.weebly.com/ for well being details


Give your answer to this query below!



What vitamins must I take, and when should I take them to supplement weight loss, and energy?

No comments:

Post a Comment