Sunday, December 30, 2012

Q&A: Is it difficult to gain muscle mass if I am nevertheless going via puberty?


Question by get to the gone: Is it difficult to get muscle mass if I’m nevertheless going by way of puberty?

I am nonetheless going through puberty andhaven’t grown hair on the sides of my face at all yet.

No chest hair and no thick upper of decrease arm hair or thigh hair. Voice nonetheless breaks occasionally.

I have a very quickly metabolism


Query is: Am I losing an uphill battle attempting to obtain weight and muscle mass, as in, will it be a lot less difficult as soon as I’m a ‘man’?


Thanks!


Finest answer:


Answer by don’t ask me whilst I’m t
I’m 22 and nevertheless burn energy fast.


Clue is that you need to have to consume more fat, as properly as change your life style.


Your physique adapts to the way you live and the way you believe.


What do you believe? Answer beneath!



Q&A: Is it difficult to gain muscle mass if I am nevertheless going via puberty?

No comments:

Post a Comment