Friday, December 28, 2012

How do I get the most out of a brief quantity of sleep?


Question by Arabella: How do I get the most out of a brief amount of sleep?

If I get four or five hours of sleep one particular night, naturally, I wake up feeling groggy, and the rest of my day is the exact same as properly. Apart from sleeping much more (which on some nights is simply impossible), how can I battle the groggy feeling? How do I make a 4 hour sleep feel like a complete sleep? Is this even possible? Please aid.


Best answer:


Answer by kosmosfreak
if any individual has an answer to this query that is ligitmate please please tell me I work two jobs and I require to know.


Give your answer to this question below!



How do I get the most out of a brief quantity of sleep?

No comments:

Post a Comment